Monday, December 16, 2013

{MV Review} VIXX - Voodoo Doll MV


My first MV Review will be VIXX' Voodoo Doll MV!
I really love VIXX oppas a lot as you see their picture on the right side
of my blog.
This song and album is my favorite. I'm a Starlight and I 
really cried when they won because I am so proud of them.
I'm actually listening to Voodoo Doll while writing right now.
I have to pause it for now so that I can watch the MV.
So on to the review!

I saw some reaction videos for this and they were scared of the cutting at the start.
There is a story to this, why I did not get scared of the start.
When I saw it, I thought it was like a sponge cake that has 
strawberry or cherry filling inside hahaha! I had an idea that they used a cake
for the start of the video.
The scary parts in the video are actually real-like and scary
but my fear was washed off by excitement and the music.
I was having goosebumps the first time I watched this. This song is so daebak
and very cool. 
The place where they filmed is so perfect for their MV.
Ken oppa is the only one who is in love with the girl.
The others were filled with anger as she goes close to them but Ken
oppa wasn't.
I dance this almost everyday and I love the dance so much especially the 
arm swinging part.

All of them are so good in acting and especially Hongbin oppa.
I think they used hair extension for his long bangs on the right side of
his face. If you are watching VIXX TV episodes, you can see
that his hair is the same as his hair in Only U so I thought that
they used hair extension for his bangs.

I love the half-skull/half-microphone staff thing they use for the performances.
Their voices in this song are so great! Everyone sounded really good!
N oppa's dancing skills showed really well in this MV.
He's like the big brother I never had. Ne, I see him as a big brother.
I also agree that Hyukkie should have more parts.
The flying effects were so cool at the end.
Hongbin oppa's ending pose was so so cool and poor Hongbin
oppa didn't get out! Oh no!
The girl in this MV is model Song Haena.
You might have seen her on other music videos like Infinite H's Special girl.
I think her hair is so pretty. Blonde then it goes to light pink color at the bottom.
VIXX JJANG!





No comments:

Post a Comment