Sunday, December 15, 2013

{Makeup Review} Liole's Water Drop BB Cream


Annyeong! This is my first ever review! YAY! I hope I don't fail haha!
So I'm gonna review Liole's Water Drop BB Cream!

Here is a picture of it:


Claims:
1. Moist Touch Feeling
2. Luminous Gloss
3. Adhesion Feeling
4. Cool Feeling
5. Forms water drops when you apply or blend it

It is the normal size up there but what I bought was actually a mini size and
as you see in the pictures of the mini size I'm gonna show,
I used it for quite a long time already. Mianhae!
It has SPF27/PA++.

So these are the pictures of my mini Water Drop BB Cream:




I also showed pictures of the shimmery white or cream cap and the squeeze tube.
I don't know how it smells like but... it smells good though... 
So I squeeze a pea-like amount (or did I put too much?) on the back of my hand.
I blended it out a little first. When you blend it, it is so cool on your skin and water drops 
really do appear as you blend. You won't see the water drops much here, because I 
squeezed too much?
It's not like that when you use it at first but you know that mine is a mini version so I ran out
so quickly of the product and had to squeeze hard and.... a lot of bb came out OMO...
These are pictures that I took while I blend...It feels so cool!!!

I finished blending and it doesn't take long to blend. And now the result!
It looks so nice right? Look at the parts where I didn't apply the product. See my real skin tone?
You can see my real skin tone on a part of my knuckles on the left. It has so much coverage and
it looks nice. It is not sticky or cakey, it feels so good and cool that I put the back of my hand 
on my face when I finished blending this kekeke! I'm not really sure about the lasting time but
I'll try to test it's lasting time k?

Let's see if what they said was true:
Claims:
1. Moist Touch Feeling √
- It will feel so smooth and cool on your skin. It's true!
2. Luminous Gloss √
- As you can see on the result picture up there, it is glossy but
the gloss is just right, it's not too glossy or oily looking.
If you want a glossy or dewy glow look like me, then you
can try this! It doesn't look like it's oily and it's just enough.
3. Adhesion Feeling (Molla *shrugs*)
- I really don't know this one. I tried researching for it's
meaning but eobseo, found nothing about it.
Please tell me if you know what this is.
4. Cool Feeling √√√
- TRIPLE CHECK! It's true that it has a cool feeling once 
you apply it. I really like this product because it's so cool!
5. Forms water drops when you apply or blend it √
- This one is really true because it did form water drops
as you apply and it has a nice feeling as you blend. 

Do you want to buy this product?
Click Here. Or Here!


This is my first ever Korean makeup review... I want to thank June unni
who inspired me to have a blog and do reviews.
Her reviews are really great and I wanted to give it a try and
have a blog too...
But I don't know when I can post a review again... I have only few
Korean makeup products and I'm not that rich to buy online.
Our family is like right in between, like medium and not that rich.

So I would like to ask Korean Makeup Online Shops to sponsor me
so I could make more reviews. PLEASE! Sponsor juseyo!
I'm really interested in these and always envy people who can
buy hauls or many stuff online.
When I buy online when I have money, Umma (I'm not Korean but kind of 
adapted the Korean culture because I love Korea and Kpop haha) scolds me 
and says that I should save the money so I could buy stuff when we go shopping
or for other stuff like ordering food online.
So I really need help from Online Shops.... Please help me make more
reviews!!! I'm sorry if my first review is a little messy or something...
It's y first time to do this but I'll be much better as I do reviews. HWAITING!

Ppyong! Bye Bye!










No comments:

Post a Comment