Monday, December 16, 2013

{Korean Makeup} Touch In Sol Products


Annyeong! I will show you Touch In Sol products that I saw on their site.
They have eng for the makeup information so yay!
Click here if you want to see their site!

They have many interesting products. I liked Touch In Sol because A-Pink, ZE:A and
Ailee unni endorsed it and I want to try their products...
Here is the first one... I'm Very Useful Makeup Boomer!
It's a Primer product I found and I think the results picture got me wanting
to try this. Let me show you the other information and How-To-Use pics...

I want to make a review about this product to know if that result photo is not
fake or lying.

Now I will show you one of their BB Creams that I like.

Product Feature

- Softly flareing out subdued pearl features skin shimmering accents and conceal dull, fatigued complexions
- Create moisture shield and helps to have a moisturized skin that is ready for the next step.
- Micro Hologramm Pearl leads the flirty sheen and luminosity to the skin
- Creates Even surface and reflects light, leaving you radiant and glowing.
- Multi Use: Use alone or mixed into your favorite Touch In Sol Make-up Boomer, Honey Moon Base, 
  or Toc Toc Toning Capsule Base for an all-over glow.

Active Ingredients

Camomile Extract ,Lavender Extract, Green Tea Extract, PORTULACA OLERACEA (GREEN PURSLANE) EXTRACT, Hydromanil-75560, Repair Complex CLR

Volume

30ml

Directions

Apply appropriate amount of BB Cream and Pat lightly to absorb.

I told you recently on my current favorite makeup post that
I like shimmery BB creams so I liked this but of course we have
to test this before I say that I really like it.





No comments:

Post a Comment