Sunday, December 15, 2013

{Favorites} My Current Favorite Korean Makeup

Annyeong! Hi! Here, I will be posting about products that I liked...
It's whether I bought it or saw it on reviews.

1. Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel
I searched online and found a picture that shows how it looks like.

Wow! It really looks like its hydrating and moisturizing! I thought that this
product is perfect for me because my skin type is dry.
Especially this month, my skin peels everywhere... Like on my arms, legs,
and hands. Maybe it is like dead skin or old skin? I thought the old or dead
skin has to peel so that my new skin will show? I don't really know what
I'm saying now haha. It's really cold these days so maybe that is why.
So I think I really need this product. It is perfect for my skin type and
it can act as a moisturizer too!
What are your thoughts about this product???

2. Skinfood Tomato Cool Jelly Tint

There are many shades for this tint and here are three of the shades I found.
I just completely fell in love with the packaging! It looks so cute ne?
And I think Skinfood is the only brand to have this shape of lip tint 
packaging right? It looks so cute and the colors are great. There
are actually lots of shades to pick from.
What do you think about this lip tint???

3. Etude House Princess Etoinette Season 2 All Over Powder
Here are more picture of information of this product and how to use:

I want BB Creams or Powders that has some shimmer. I really liked this because
it has shimmers and it has many uses!
Do you like the Princess Etoinette line too?

4. Etude House Play Color Eyes Eyeshadow Palettes

I like this because the colors are really colorful and fun and there are 
both matte and shimmery eyeshadow colors so I really wanted to try this.
I both like matte and shimmery eyeshadows.
Share your thoughts about this product!

5. Etude House Bling in the Sea Eye Stick



And here is the color system picture I found...

I just saw this on one of the reviews I read and it is amazing!
I love Pink, Blue and Yellow so much! You can put it on your 
inner corners of your eye or on your aegyosal and it will brighten
your eyes and look really cute! When you see the eye stick,
the color is white, all of the colors but it will magically transform
and slowly turn into the color. I love to put shimmers/glitters on
my inner corners of my eye and aegyosal but the color I put
is like white or cream shimmers/glitters. And this product has
different colors! Well you can use shimmery eyeshadows but I
think it is so cool.
What's your favorite color of this product?








No comments:

Post a Comment