Monday, December 16, 2013

{Korean Fashion} Korean Fashion Picks from Tumblr


Hello yeorobun/everyone!!! Today, I'm gonna look through Tumblr. 
Specifically on the Korean Fashion Tag so let's see what I can find there!

First, I found this cute top. It's like a sweater but it has holes on the shoulder.

Don't you think it's cute? But it is awfully cold these days so...
Oh poor shoulders if I wear this but it's cute.

For the second one I found, it's this outfit.

I think this one is really fashionable and a bit sexy outfit.
I like the pink jacket so much and the knee-high black socks.

Next, I saw this really simple but charming outfit.

It is so perfect if you go to a school that doesn't require uniforms.
This is a casual outfit and you can also make this a school outfit.

Then I found this cool outfit.

I love what she does to the shirt. She tacks the front part in and leave the
other parts of the shirt like that.


Tell me what you think about these!!! 















No comments:

Post a Comment