Friday, January 3, 2014

{Makeup Review} Etude House Dear Girls Be Clear BB Cream



Hello! Happy New Year Everyone!!! 
This post is finally a "Makeup Review" one!!! FINALLY! But no sponsors yet... :(
I bought when our whole family went out to shop.
I checked the Etude House and Tony Moly Branches Location in Malls online before
I go so I know where it is but we went to another mall first so my mom told me
to see if there is a branch there too. So I looked at every shop and spotted an 
Etude House branch from afar and I told Umma that I saw one.
I was so happy that there is a branch there too. My Appa/Dad, my younger brother
and sister went to a store to look for cellphones so Umma told them we are just
gonna go to that shop I spotted. 
The Etude House Branch was so cute! I was so mesmerized from all the products
I only used to see in the internet and now I'm touching them hehe!
Yeah I love Korean Makeup Products... Of course!
The shop was also playing Kpop songs. What I heard while I was there are
Superjunior's No Other, Shinee's Dream Girl and Everybody so I can't help
singing along. I don't know but the staff and guard were looking at me.
Did they mistaken me as Korean? My face is white like Koreans but I don't 
really know...
Then when I saw the prices... OMO! So expensive because it is shipped from 
Korea but I managed buy some! YES! *jumps around*

I bought Dear Girls Be Clear BB Cream and a Darling Tint in Pink.
The packaging are all so pretty and then they gave me a membership card
afterwards. I don't plan on buying there anymore but I'm waiting for the
sponsor to sponsor me officially. After these two products, I don't
have to anything to review again so I'll be waiting for a sponsor.

On to the review! 
Etude House Dear Girls Be Clear BB Cream
Here are some pictures:

There is English  on the side so you know what it does and its info.


I bought this one because it's like my current BB cream that is now about to be empty.
It has SPF30 / PA++ and it is Whitening just like my current BB Cream so
I thought it's perfect!

Let's see what the BB Cream inside looks like...

Seriously, don't you think it's a little squeezed in? No It's the first time I'll use it.
I was so excited to review it that I took pictures right after going home.
My favorite color is actually Baby Pink and it is a pump one not a
squeeze tube! I love pump BB Creams more. Very easy to control how
much you want to use.
The packaging is very pretty also! Look at those flowers!
Let's go try it on the back of my hand!

Coverage: I think it's medium coverage. It covered my veins! I can't see it!
Waterproof Test: Very good! It's really waterproof. Jinja. I washed and
the water doesn't do anything to it. It just stays there without any damage
at all. Smudge it and it does not come off. Nice!
Plus sometimes I love splashing water on my face to feel refreshed but
when I remember I have makeup on then I don't do it so I think
this is great! 



And now I took pictures of me after putting this BB Cream on my face.
No Makeup:

Dear Girls Be Clear BB Cream:

It makes my face shine and glow just right! When you touch your skin
after you put this BB cream on, it feels so soft and smooth!
So my score for this BB Cream is................ 5/5!!!!
The only downside is that it is kinda squeezed but I think it's fine.
This is perfect for me and I want to continue using it!
Try this BB Cream too!

Where to buy:
























No comments:

Post a Comment