Monday, January 13, 2014

{Kpop} My Kpop Rolemodels


Annyeong! Today I'll be talking about my Kpop Rolemodels!
Both namja and yeoja~ I'm sure we all have idols who we admire, idolize and look up to.
The following idols I will show inspired me so much.

1. VIXX N oppa










N oppa really inspired me to work hard whenever I see him dance.
Plus I see him as my own big brother that I never had. 
Usually when I learn VIXX' dances, I learn his parts a lot.

2. Boyfriend Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin oppa













Since I saw Boyfriend's You and I performance, I really worked hard
to learn some of their songs' dances. I was really inspired by their music
and dances especially maknae line because they are the dancers of
Boyfriend and I think my hardwork paid off now that I can dance well
like them. 

3. Apink Chorong unni & Girl's Day Yura unni




























My favorite unnis! Even though they are not the best rappers,
for me they are my role models not just in rapping but also
in beauty. I'm so happy to say that I have the same attitude/
personality as these two unnis plus Tiffany unni. It's like
mix Yura unni, Chorong unni and Tiffany unni's personality
altogether then that is my personality~

4. VIXX Ken oppa and Leo oppa








Two of my Vocal role models. I try my best to reach the notes 
on their parts and I practice everyday so I could sing well like
these two oppas.

5. SNSD Taeyeon unni and Tiffany unni















Like Yura unni and Chorong unni, they are my rolemodels in beauty.
They are my role models in vocals like Ken oppa and Leo oppa.
I learn a lot from Soshi unnis too.

These are my rolemodels! Do you have rolemodels too? ^ - ^
PPYONG~


No comments:

Post a Comment