Wednesday, September 3, 2014

{Beauty Concern Spotlight} Dry Lips

Hi! I have a new category in my blog which is Beauty Concern Spotlight! I'm sure everybody has beauty concerns of their own right? We'll be focusing on "Dry Lips" which is my beauty concern because I have dry lips especially when it's cold... So I researched and I have some tricks up my sleeve for those who is getting trouble by dry lips as well! Listen to one of my favorite songs while you read!

 First, on my research about dry lips, I found an article about it and I think this will be very helpful to those who have dry lips every now and then. Read it here! I think it's important to always put lip balm everyday.

Next, here are tips on how to handle dry lips and there are some remedies written on this one as well! These are the Korean Tips for Dry Lips especially when winter is about to come! Click the Gif to read it!


I have a solution for those who has to hurry to school or work and can't figure out what to do when they have dry lips. I know some of you are troubled when you put on your lip makeup and it doesn't look good because of your chapped dry lips and I had this problem too so I'll share to you guys this dry lip strategy!

I always put on lip balm first before doing lip makeup! Yep, that's the secret! But before doing that, exfoliate your lips first so it will look better! I'll tell you products that can help you and where you can buy them! So let's start!
So exfoliate your lips! Here are the lip products to exfoliate your lips:
1. Etude House Kissful Lip Care Lip Scrub - Ebay, Amazon and KoComall
2. Tony Moly Kiss Kiss Lip Scrub - Amazon and Korea Depart
3. Skinfood Green Coffee Lip Scrub - Korea Depart
4. Innisfree 1 minute Lip Scrub - BeautynetKorea 
Now apply lip balm after scrubbing and exfoliating your lips! This is where the magic begins!
1. Etude House Magic Tint Balm - Amazon
2. Etude House Shini Star Lip Balm - Amazon
3. Tony Moly Mini Peach Lip Balm - Amazon
4. Etude House Dear Girls Lip Balm - Amazon
5. Etude House Kissful Lip Care Essence - Amazon
6. Skinfood Honey Pot Lip Balm - Amazon
There are even tons of other lip balms in Amazon and Korean Online Shops!
So now your lip makeup can now glide easily on your lips because you took care of your lips and the lip balm will make your lips soft, succulent and healthy! Because of the lip balm, you can now put your lip makeup well like you didn't have dry lips. The secret is that the lip balm's texture will help your lip makeup glide easily when you put it and it will appear like you don't have dry lips!!!
I hope I helped a lot with this!

So always remember to exfoliate when you have dry lips and put on lip balm especially on cold days to protect your lips! Bye~





2 comments:

  1. Super Junior's MAMACITA <3 Best comeback~ This was a really helpful post, thank you~ I'll definitely be checking out all those products - I always struggle with really dry lips TT.TT
    http://dovings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omo another Elf? Hi! Thanks for the comment and I really appreciate it! I'm always happy to help! I discovered the secret when I put lip balm first to treat my dry lips and when I tried to put on lip tint, it just really glided on my lips very well unlike when I don't put on lip balm first! I'll check your blog too ^^ Hey Mamacita naega ayayayaya~

      Delete